Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My First Blog Ever!

Like I mentioned in the title, I'm totally clueless about what to say. This is my first time and I'm not quite sure: should I tell everything about me or.. Or what, really? A blog is supposed to be like a diary, only an online one. And even if somebody bothers to read it, they will be complete strangers. They won't know me so I won't be giving them the ability of humiliating me. That's cool and sort of relieving.
So, to start with, I'm Blossom Anjenette Ciar. My name is totally weird and when I was younger, I used to hate my mum for it. But not my dad. I never knew why. I still can't get on well with my mum, she's such a ... ahem, stubborn person and cares too much about responsibilities and crap. Dad has nothing to do with her actually, so I'll never understand why they got married in the first place. There are a lot of things that I don't understand, to be honest. But really, do we need to know, like, everything? I doubt it. FBI should know everything, not me. Ok, as usual, I've started to babble out stupid things. Whatevs. I'll see you later guys, whoever you are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment